Points to note
· All coloured glazes are food safe
· Glazes and colours are all individually hand-mixed, so precise colouring will vary from piece to piece.
· Decoration is under the glaze so ceramics may be washed in dishwasher but hand washing is preferable as with all hand made ceramics!
· All work is bespoke and usual lead time for any order is 6-8 weeks and subject to minimum deposit of half the value of the overall order
· Jane is happy to discuss individual commissions and has undertaken many specialist commissions for commemorative ceramics. Please call if you want to discuss this option.
Plain Glazes colour ways
Plain glazes are available in following colours:
· Aquitaine (Rich turquoise)
· Loire (Deep green)
· Mint (pale green)
· Highgate Blue (Soft grey/blue)
· Lilac (pale lavender blue)
· Carcassonne (Rich cobalt blue)
*Warm colours (reds oranges and creams) also available but not yet on website!
All work copyright of Jane Cox © 2016, all rights reserved.